Our motorbikes are regularly inspected to ensure each rental will go convenient. Our price covers the motorbike rental, and a helmet only. We also provide pick-and-drop service at your hotel or at chosen destination with certain charge.
Please contact us through booking inquiry form.
Few things to remember before hiring bike:1. Booking information
For booking the Motorbike tour or Renting Motorbike on your requested date.
We need 40% advance payment from the total payment to reserve the Motorbike. Reservation payment are non refundable.
Payment can be done with various methods, such as available payment system in Nepal like Western Union, Money gram, IME or Bank transfer etc.
- Full Payment should be done before renting the Motorbike.
- Payment can be done either in Nepalese rupees or in dollar.
- We don't accept credit card.
2. What should i submit for Rental?
- Valid Driving license from your country or International Driving license for renting Motorbike.
- Deposit of your Original Passport with Nepalese Visa.
Or You need to have someone to Stay as a guarantor from Nepal incase if you doesn't want to deposit your passport..
- or refundable Cash Deposit according to Bike. (Depends on bike from USD 1000 up to USD 5000 refundable cash required to rent a motorbike.)
- and Submission of Citizenship Card photocopy or Identity Card or any other card which have your personal details is required.
3. Insurance Policy
- Insurance are not provided for Rental bikes . If in due course of rental time bike accident, loss, scratches, broken parts, physical damage etc. occurred the insurance is not applicable.
- Renter should bare the cost, in case if bike lost, broken, scratch, physical damage etc during rental period.
4. What is included on the rental price ?
- Only helmet and bike is included on the price. (Fuel is not included in rental price)