Everest Motorcycle tour
Everest Motorcycle tour (Detail itinerary & Cost)
Grade: Easy to Moderate, Season: Feb. – June. Sept. – Nov., Elevation: Max 2932 m,
Nepal is a country of natural beauty with many astonishing places to visit. But among those places, Mt Everest lies on the top. Every year thousands of people visit Nepal just to have a look at this scenic beauty. Mt. Everest is the highest peak of the World and its scene is really fascinating and exciting. But it is limited for only those who do mountaineering.
City Motorbike brings you this exciting package of Everest Bike Tour for adventurous bike riders. Imagine yourself surrounded by majestic mountain views, cold air blowing in your face and you are riding a bike through all these sceneries.
You will be free and far from all the hassle and daily problems in a heaven-like environment, where you can truly gain a different perspective of life with the world’s highest mountain by your side. Everest motorcycle tour is truly a once in a lifetime experience.
During our Everest motorcycle tour, we will be traveling all the way to the eastern region of Nepal. We will stop at various places for an extra viewing we will ride along Charikot, Mulkot, and all the way to Pattale Bazaar which is very famous for the Panoramic views of the Himalayas where we can clearly see the whole range of Eastern Nepal Himalayan mountains; Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Gaurishanker, Makalu, Kanchanjunga and more. You don’t need to have binocular to see these scenes because all those mountains are more than 8000 meters high. You can clearly see them with bare eyes from a single spot.
In Background Mt. Everest, Lantang, Lhotse, Makalu, etc
Our guided motorcycle tour to Everest is designed for those who have short stays in Nepal but want to see the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest once in their lifetime.
Video of Panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Gaurishanker, Makalu, etc
Don’t worry we have got professionals guiding the team for your service any time so that you could simply enjoy your Everest motorcycle tour. During this tour, we will go up the viewpoint where we can see some parts of the world’s tallest peak in the world, Mt Everest. We have our Technical and mechanical team to look after your bikes, will be right behind you all the time so you can roam free heartedly.
Everest Motorcycle tour with Details itinerary & Cost:
Day 1: Start Ride from Kathmandu
– Early morning, we will leave Kathmandu to Khurkot, (172 Km). We will ride through Nepalthok and ride up to Khurkot.
Day 2: Khurkot to Pattale (124 Km)
– We will ride from Ghurmi Pattale (62 KM), Approx 5 hours ride.
Day 3:Explore Pattale Bazar & Hike to View Point
-Pattale- Ringmo (42 KM) and back to Pattale, Approx 7 hours ride (84 KM)
Enjoy the sunrise and clear view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Makalu, Kanchanjunga, and Gaurishanker from the viewpoint and return back to Pattale.
Day 4: Pattale to Khurkot
– We will ride around 124 KM, approx 6 hours ride
Day 5: Khurkot to Kathmandu (116 KM)
– We will be back in Kathmandu. End of the tour
- Experience best views of Mount Everest, Mt Makalu Mt Cho Oyu, Mt Ama Dablam. Mt Thamserku and other Himalayan peaks.
- Viewpoints for a whole range of Eastern Nepal Himalayan mountains
- Green hills, scenic villages with Rhododendron flower blooming on the hills, river valleys.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation With Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- Bikes with petrol (Trip cost will be changed if you have a different choice of bike)
- Mechanic & Guide
- Medical Kit Bags
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather, etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Mechanics.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
STARTING TRIP COST – 1100 USD PER RIDER
Note: The More rider in your group you will get more discounts on rates.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com for more details.
For Cost & Booking inquires: Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.Book Now