Our Kathmandu City tour basically embraces your connections with the city’s most famous destinations. It takes you to the times back to the ancient days where god met people, mesmerizing moments met your soul.
The Kathmandu city will mesmerize you with the blend of diversity of people and how art and living goddess Kumari and people stay in harmony. Whereas Bhaktapur will show you the prevalent ancient lifestyle of THE NEWAR PEOPLE, not to forget the ancient temples and art on them made by different Kings of that time.
The third city Patan
will show the reserved culture and art of the city. It will give you some hints of Kathmandu
Detail itinerary for the tour:
Nagarkot sunrise view and Panorama view of mountains and then get to Changunarayan (UNESCO world heritage site) and move to Bhaktapur city, one of oldest monument present in Nepal. After that we move to Dhulikhel and back to Kathmandu.
Photo: Bhaktapur, Nepal
On our second day of the tour, we drive to Swayambhunath which is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley and then visit to Patan durbar square city of artist, Pashupatinath temple and Asia biggest Stupa Bouddhanath, Kathmandu.
Photo: Swayambunath Temple, Kathmandu
We will visit to Pharping, kirtipur and khokana (An ancient city of Nepal). End of the tour.
– Airport Pickup & Drop.
– Motorbike or Scooter with Fuel
– 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing room with breakfast.
– Guide Included with his salary, Bike & fuel .
Cost Not Included:
– Travel, Rescue insurance etc.
– Tips for Guide.
– International Airfare.
– Lunch and Dinner throughout the trip.
– Bar, Beverages, mineral water etc.
– Sightseeing place entrance fee.
– Tips for Guide and Mechanics,
– Bike gears,
– Bar bills, Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes, Personal expenses
Note: Itinerary Can be changed as per your request.Book Now