Motorbike tour to Everest view point- 5 Days
Motorbike tour to Everest view point:
Grade: Easy to Moderate, Season: Feb. – June. Sept. – Nov., Elevation: Max 2932 m,
Bikes: RE Himalayan 411cc / Honda XR 190L
Explore the PARADISE ON EARTH with full of green hills, scenic villages, calm river valleys, majestic crowned mountains clear with your bare eyes from a single spot. Our guided motorbike tour to Everest view point is designed for those who have short stay in Nepal but want to see worlds highest mountain Mt. Everest once in their lifetime.
Don’t worry we have got professionals guiding team for your service any time, so that you could simply enjoy the ride to Everest.
Day 1: Start Ride from Kathmandu
– Kathmandu to Ghurmi (179 KM), Approx 6-7 hours ride.
Day 2: Ghurmi to Pattale (2860 m)
– We will ride from Ghurmi pattale (62 KM), Approx 5 hours ride.
Day 3:Explore Pattale
-Pattale- Ringmo (42 KM) and back to Pattale, Approx 7 hours ride (84 KM)
Enjoy the sunrise and clear view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Makalu, Kanchanjunga and Gaurishanker and return back to Pattale.
Day 4: Pattale to Khurkot
– We will ride around 124 KM, approx 6 hours ride
Day 5: Khurkot to Kathmandu
– We will be back to Kathmandu. End of the tour
- Experience best views of Mount Everest, Mt Makalu Mt Cho Oyu, Mt Ama Dablam. Mt Thamsherku and other Himalayan peaks.
- View points for whole range of Eastern Nepal Himalayan mountains
- Green hills, scenic villages with Rhododendron flower blooming on the hills, river valleys.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation With Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- Bikes: Royal enfield 411cc, or Honda XR 190 with petrol (Trip cost will be changed if you have different choice of bike)
- Mechanic & Guide
- Medical Kit Bags
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permit as per the rules of Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner while at Kathmandu stay
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen cost due to landslide, sick, flight delayed, bad weather,etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Mechanics.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
For Cost & Booking inquires: Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.Book Now