[LATEST UPDATE- DEC 6, 2021] Visa on Arrival and Quarantine Rules for Nepal Travelers. by citymoto in Uncategorized Comment: 0
VISA ON ARRIVAL AND QUARANTINE RULES FOR NEPAL TRAVELERS (UPDATED DEC 06, 2021)
After a recent variant of Corona (omicron) found in Various countries. (NTB) Nepal Tourism Board has updated protocols for Nepal travelers.
Government has classified countries in these categories:
1. Following 9 countries (including transit and travel history within past three weeks) are probhited to enter Nepal as per update on Dec 06, 2021:
- South Africa
- Hong Kong
2. Limitations for entry from high-risk countries classified by Ministry of Health and Population (click here for latest update).
- No visa on arrival.
- Hotel quarantine (self expense) for 7 days.
- PCR test on 7th day.
- If positive, mandatory quarantine in government listed isolation center.
FOR FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE:
- Travelers should be fully vaccinated at least 14 days before they travel to Nepal.
- Travelers need to provide document of Covid-19 vaccine certification in English dated 14-day prior.
- No quarantine required for Fully vaccinated people.
- Negative Covid-19 test report (Ideally with photo), 72 Hours or less before the Flight.
- Hotel booking in Nepal confirmation proof.
- Fill up the CCMC form from this link and print the bar code page (mandatory) which you need to provide at Nepal Airport.
QUARANTINE RULES FOR NEPAL TRAVELERS , DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AT THE IMMIGRATION OF TIA AIRPORT FOR NON-VACCINATED PEOPLE:
- No on arrival visas for Non- Vaccinated Travellers
- You must get a visa prior to departure
- 10days Hotel Quarantine at your own cost at selected Quarantine hotels in Nepal.
- Once you arrived in Nepal, if tested positive on antigen testing, you need to quarantine for 10 days at your own cost. You need to do a PCR test on the 11th day, if negative, then you are free to travel around.
- PCR tests, quarantine, and insurance will be at your own cost.
- Get a recommendation from your Travel/ Trekking / Tour agents
- Apply for visa from Nepal embassy or Consulate in your country or nearest.
More details on:
Documents 1 : http://yentra.com/attachments/fb_img_1638792176607-jpg.375/
Documents 2: http://yentra.com/attachments/fb_img_1638792200440-jpg.374/
Travelling to Nepal soon? Looking for motorcycle rental in kathmandu? Check here for rates for motorcycle rental in Nepal