Ride to Himalaya Motorbike tour- 7 Days
Duration: 8 DAYS, Riding: Easy, Best Time: All year
A 8 days Himalaya Motorbike Tour leads you to explore exotic view and art stored outside the valley.
This tour will lead you to some of those exotic places; Chitwan, Lumbini, Gorkha,
Bandipur and Pokhara.
Bandipur is Nepal’s ancient trading town with amazing views of Annapurna Mountain range. In the
present day it is famous for one day tour or hike to breathtaking views of hills and Himalayas of
Photo by Rogercox (Bandipur, Nepal)
Pokhara as we all know, it’s a happening place to be. From the party clubs to best eat out to hike, paragliding, bungee it’s an altogether package to have a tour.
Pokhara has exotic views of the Annapurna Mountain range as it is nestled under it. There is more
to it, the interesting trip to the old caves like Mahendra Cave, Gupteswor Mahadev Cave, etc., hike
to Peace Pagoda. Ride to the lakes and temples are interesting on a near to perfect pitched roads.
Photo by Roger cox (Fewa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal)
Finally comes Chitwan, that too lies in terai will lead you to Jungle walks, safaris and hunting. Some
of the animals one will possibly encounter are endangered one horned Rhinoceros, tiger, leopard,
countless species of birds, sambar deer, spotted dear, Kalij, etc.
Video by Ferran (Spain) from his recent trip to Nepal.
- Observation of local culture, people & village.
- Amazing views of Annapurna Mountain range
- Visit to Gorkha’s Gorakhanath temple & Gorkha Durbar
- Wildlife conservation in Chitwan
Detail Itinerary for Ride to Himalaya Motorbike
- Day 00: Arrival in Kathmandu, Test drive. (Stay in Hotel in Kathmandu)
- Day 01: Starting of our trip from Kathmandu to Bandipur via Gorkha, Spectacular views over the Trisuli Valley and magnificent panoramas of the Annapurna, Manaslu and Ganesh Himalaya. (Overnight Stay in Bandipur)
- Day 02: Ride to Pokhara via Bandipur . (Overnight Stay in Pokhara)
- Day 03: Full day sightseeing at Pokhara
- Day 04: Ride to Lumbini from Pokhara
- Day 05: Visit Lumbini garden then drive to Chitwan
- Day 06: Full sight seeing day, Wildlife safari activities, explore city etc in Chitwan.
- Day 07: Ride to Kathmandu via Chitwan (Overnight stay in Kathmandu. End of the tour
- Royal Enfield 350 cc motorcycle rental
- Tour guide, mechanics support, and spare parts
- Boat ride, jungle walk, and jeep safari in Chitwan National Park
- Airport pickup or drop off services
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Tea or coffee with 3 snacks a day
What’s not included
- Bike gears
- Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes
- Nepali visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Emergency rescue
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages in Kathmandu
- Bar bills
- Tips for guide and mechanics
- Bike Insurance
Group: For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required.
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. Please write us at email@example.com for more details & Please bring Valid driving license from your country or international driving license, both works here and Riders must bring proper riding gears.