Ride to Himalaya Motorbike tour- 7 Days
Duration: 7 DAYS, Riding: Easy, Best Time: All year
A 7 days Himalaya Motorbike Tour leads you to explore exotic view and art stored outside the valley.
This tour will lead you to some of those exotic places; Chitwan, Lumbini, Gorkha, Tansen (Palpa),
Bandipur and Pokhara.
Bandipur is Nepal’s ancient trading town with amazing views of Annapurna Mountain range. In the
present day it is famous for one day tour or hike to breathtaking views of hills and Himalayas of
Photo by Rogercox (Bandipur, Nepal)
Pokhara as we all know, it’s a happening place to be. From the party clubs to best eat out to hike, paragliding, bungee it’s an altogether package to have a tour.
Pokhara has exotic views of the Annapurna Mountain range as it is nestled under it. There is more
to it, the interesting trip to the old caves like Mahendra Cave, Gupteswor Mahadev Cave, etc., hike
to Peace Pagoda. Ride to the lakes and temples are interesting on a near to perfect pitched roads.
Photo by Roger cox (Fewa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal)
After leaving the happening place Pokhara, comes the ancient Newar town Palpa where the
architectures are almost as old as the mountains. There is Tansen Durbar (currently a museum) and
Rani Mahal, famous durbars of Tansen. One can ride to Karuwa factory, where brass jugs are
manufactured and for which Tansen is popular.
City will tour you to Gorkha’s Gorakhanath temple and old Durbar of Gorkha too. Riding downhill
from Tansen, one will feel the hot wind blowing in their face along the flat lands called Terai.
Finally comes Chitwan, that too lies in terai will lead you to Jungle walks, safaris and hunting. Some
of the animals one will possibly encounter are endangered one horned Rhinoceros, tiger, leopard,
countless species of birds, sambar deer, spotted dear, Kalij, etc.
Video by Ferran (Spain) from his recent trip to Nepal.
- Visit to Rani Mahal, famous durbars of Tansen
- Observation of local culture, people & village.
- Amazing views of Annapurna Mountain range
- Visit to Gorkha’s Gorakhanath temple & Gorkha Durbar
- Wildlife conservation in Chitwan
Detail Itinerary for Ride to Himalaya Motorbike
- Day 01: Ride to Gorkha which is approximately 130km, Spectacular views over the Trisuli Valley and magnificent panoramas of the Annapurna, Manaslu and Ganesh Himalaya.
- Day 02: Ride to Pokhara via Bandipur – Nepal’s ancient trading town. (122km).
- Day 03: After we ride Pokhara we will leave to Tansen, Palpa which is the ancient Newar town where the architectures are almost as old as the mountains.
- Day 04: Ride to Chitwan National Park via Lumbini. A Birth place of Lord Gautam Buddha
- Day 05: Full day Sight seeing, Wildlife safari activities, explore city etc.
- Day 06: Ride Chitwan to Daman. Famous for Spectacular views of Himalayan range.
- Day 07: Ride back to Kathmandu. End of tour.
- Royal Enfield 350 cc motorcycle rental
- Tour guide, mechanics support, and spare parts
- Boat ride, jungle walk, and jeep safari in Chitwan National Park
- Airport pickup or drop off services
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Tea or coffee with 3 snacks a day
What’s not included
- Bike gears
- Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes
- Nepali visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Emergency rescue
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages in Kathmandu
- Bar bills
- Tips for guide and mechanics
Group: For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required.
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details & Please bring Valid driving license from your country or international driving license, both works here and Riders must bring proper riding gears.