Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Travel to Nepal on Motorcycle
Our motorbikes are regularly inspected to ensure each rental will go convenient. Our price covers the motorbike rental and a helmet only. We also provide pick-and-drop service at your hotel or at a chosen destination with a certain charge. We have provided information to our guests about Travel to Nepal on Motorcycle.
Please read carefully before renting bikes or joining our motorcycle tours in Neal.
Please contact us through the booking inquiry form.
Few things to remember before hiring a bike:1. Booking information on Motorbike rental
Payment can be done with various methods, such as available payment systems in Nepal like Western Union, Money gram, IME or Bank transfer, etc.
- Full payment should be done before renting the Motorbike.
- Payment can be done either in Nepalese rupees or in the dollar.
- We don't accept credit cards.
2. What should i submit for Rental?
- Valid Driving license from your country or International Driving license for renting Motorbike.
- Deposit of your Original Passport with Nepalese Visa.
Or You need to have someone to Stay as a guarantor from Nepal in case if you don't want to deposit your passport.
- or refundable Cash Deposit according to Bike. (Depends on the bike from USD 500 up to USD 1000 refundable cash required to rent a motorbike.)
- and Submission of Citizenship Card photocopy of Identity Card or any other card which has your personal details is required.
3. What license is required for Motorbike rental or Tours ?
- Rider must have a Motorcycle driving license to rent a bike or touring with us. It's not allowed riding a motorbike with a Car Driving license in Nepal.
4. What is included on the Motorcycle Rental price ?
- Only helmet and bike are included in the price. (Fuel is not included in rental price).
- We provide 1/2 ltr of fuel before handling bike for Rentals.
5. Regarding Insurance Policy:
- Insurance is not provided for Rental bikes in Nepal. If in due course of a rental time bike accident, loss, scratches, broken parts, physical damage, etc. occurred the insurance is not applicable.
- Renter should bear the cost, in case if bike lost, broken, scratch, physical damage, etc during the rental period.
- We request renter take a video/photo of the bike before collecting the bike.
6. What happen if i paid for advance payment for reservation of Bike rental and cancel the trip.
- We required a 40% advance to make a reservation for bike rental, once you cancel your trip, the 40% payment won't be refunded.
7. Should we pay the full amount when we pickup the bike for rentals?
- Yes, We required full payment before picking up the bike rental.
8. What happen if i paid full amount for my Rentals and return bike early?
- Suppose you rent a bike for 10 days, we required a total payment of 10 days and you return the bike within 5 days, Payment won't be refunded since we have to cancel other bookings
- If you are sure to rent for 5 days and you wish to add 5 more days. Just write to us an email or give us a phone call and you can pay when returning the bike.
9. Can motorbike deliver at our Hotel or place?
- Yes on request, we can deliver the bike at your place or hotel with a certain amount of charges. If it's within our area, we deliver the bike without any charges.
For Motorbike tour package:
11. How do i pay for Motorbike tours?
- Payment can be done for our Motorbike tour packages via different payment methods such as Bank Transfers, Western Unions, IME, etc to our Nepali Bank account. Please let us before transfer the payment so that we can send you the details of the bank account.
12. Whats Included or Not Included on Motorbike tour package?
- You can check our guided motorcycle tour packages in Nepal, all the included, and Not included are mentioned on the page itself. If you want to include any service you can let us know while booking for the trip.
13. Risk and Responsibility
- Your participation in our Motorcycle trip is entirely at your own risk. Since our team will be travelling along with you and look after you on the entire trip. Our team will do their best job to avoid any incident, risk but We won't be responsible or liable for any injuries caused you may suffer, fatal. We are NOT responsible for any loss or damage to your property, including your motorcycle, irrespective of how any damage may have been caused.
Do I need prior motorcycle riding experience?
Yes! Due to tough roads and seemingly chaotic traffic, we highly recommend anyone who has well experienced and confident motorcyclists can pursue riding in Nepal, can join our Motorcycle tours in Nepal14. What Gears are required for Motorbike tours?
- Riding Gears:
1. a) Sunglasses, Sunblock, lip cream, moisturizers, passport copies, Neck-warmer while driving to high altitude
2. Riding trousers & jacket (with winter liner or sweater underneath)
3. Proper Riding boots/hiking boots
4. Riding Gloves
6. Mask, Muffler/goggles
8. Thick warm Shocks to avoid cold
9. Other Personal items as desire.
- For overnight:
2. Fleece/sweater & warm jacket
3. Comfy pants/trackies
4. A pair of thermals may be comfortable if you feel the cold
5. Light towel
7. Personal toiletries
8. Electronic items (GoPro, camera, phone, etc)
Required things might be different on our different Motorbike tour packages, we will send you all list when you signup for our tours.
If your questions are not listed in FAQs, feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org