Nepal Motorcycle Tour- 7 Days
Duration: 8 DAYS, Riding: Easy, Best Time: All year
Nepal Motorcycle Tour- 7 Days
7 days – Nepal Motorcycle tour will get you through the incredible views of the Himalayan mountains around every corner of our ride. You will get to experience unique cultural experiences, amazingly friendly locals, and unforgettable motorcycle riding skills.
A 7 days Motorbike Tour in Nepal leads you to explore exotic views and art stored outside the valley.
This tour will lead you to some of those exotic places; Chitwan, Lumbini, Gorkha, Bandipur, and Pokhara.
Bandipur is Nepal’s ancient trading town with amazing views of the Annapurna Mountain range. In the
present-day, it is famous for one day tour or hike to breathtaking views of hills and Himalayas of
Photo by Rogercox (Bandipur, Nepal)
Pokhara as we all know, it’s a happening place to be. From the party clubs to best eat out to hike, paragliding, bungee it’s an altogether package to have a tour.
Pokhara has exotic views of the Annapurna Mountain range as it is nestled under it. There is more to it, the interesting trip to the old caves like Mahendra Cave, Gupteswor Mahadev Cave, etc., hike to Peace Pagoda. Ride to the lakes and temples are interesting on a near to perfect pitched roads.
Photo by Roger cox (Fewa Lake, Pokhara, Nepal)
Finally comes Chitwan, which too lies in terai will lead you to Jungle walks, safaris, and hunting. Some
of the animals one will possibly encounter are endangered one-horned Rhinoceros, tiger, leopard,
countless species of birds, sambar deer, spotted dear, Kalij, etc.
Video by Ferran (Spain) who did a royal Enfield motorcycle tour to Nepal.
- Observation of local culture, people & village.
- Amazing views of Annapurna Mountain range
- Visit Gorkha’s Gorakhanath temple & Gorkha Durbar
- Wildlife conservation in Chitwan
Detail Itinerary for Nepal Motorcycle Tour:
- Day 00:
- Arrival in Kathmandu, Test drive. (Stay in Hotel in Kathmandu):
Upon arrival meet our representative and transfer to the hotel. At the hotel in Thamel, the main touristic city of Nepal. You will be welcomed with the welcome drink and check-in to the room. Depends on your arrival time. You could have a walking tour around Thamel with our representative.
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Gorkha – Bandipur (142 kilometers/89 miles)
We will start our journey after breakfast as soon as possible to avoid heavy traffic. After grabbing the baggage, we will hop on the bike to start our tour. Starting off our trip from Kathmandu Via Pritivi highway, one of the busiest highways of Nepal to Bandipur via Gorkha, Spectacular views over the Trisuli Valley, and magnificent panoramas of the Annapurna, Manaslu, and Ganesh Himalaya. (Overnight Stay in Bandipur).
- Day 02: Ride to Pokhara via Bandipur. (Overnight Stay in Pokhara)
- Day 03: Full day sightseeing at Pokhara
- Day 04: Ride to Lumbini from Pokhara
- Day 05: Visit Lumbini garden then drive to Chitwan
- Day 06: Full sightseeing day, Wildlife safari activities, explore the city, etc in Chitwan.
- Day 07: Ride to Kathmandu via Chitwan (Overnight stay in Kathmandu. End of the tour
- Royal Enfield 350 cc motorcycle rental
- local staffs (Guide, Mechanics) wages, accommodation, and food
- Boat ride, jungle walk, and jeep safari in Chitwan National Park
- Airport pickup or drop off services
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Farewell dinner
What’s not included
- Bike gears
- Lunch and dinner & beverages during the entire trip.
- Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes
- Nepali visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Emergency rescue
- Lunches, dinners, and beverages in Kathmandu
- Bar bills
- Tips for guide and mechanics
- Bike Insurance
TRIP COST – Contact us for Cost details
Group: For this trip Minimum of 2 riders are required.
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. For this trip Minimum, 2 riders are required.
The More rider in your group you will get more discounts on rates.
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please bring a valid driving license from your country or an international driving license, both works here, and Riders must bring proper riding gear.Book Now