Everest Motorcycle tour
- Experience best views of Mount Everest, Mt Makalu Mt Cho Oyu, Mt Ama Dablam. Mt Thamserku and other Himalayan peaks.
- Viewpoints for a whole range of Eastern Nepal Himalayan mountains
- Green hills, scenic villages with Rhododendron flowers blooming on the hills, and river valleys.
Everest Motorcycle tour (Detail itinerary & Cost)
Grade: Easy to Moderate, Season: Feb. – June. Sept. – Nov., Elevation: Max 2932 m,
Nepal is a country of natural beauty with many astonishing places to visit. But among those places, Mt Everest lies on the top. Every year thousands of people visit Nepal just to have a look at this scenic beauty. Mt. Everest is the highest peak in the World and its scene is really fascinating and exciting. But it is limited to only those who do mountaineering.
City Motorbike brings you this exciting package of Everest Bike Tour for adventurous bike riders. Imagine yourself surrounded by majestic mountain views, cold air blowing in your face and you are riding a bike through all these sceneries.
You will be free and far from all the hassle and daily problems in a heaven-like environment, where you can truly gain a different perspective of life with the world’s highest mountain by your side. Everest motorcycle tour is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
During our Everest motorcycle tour, we will be traveling all the way to the eastern region of Nepal. We will stop at various places for an extra viewing we will ride along Charikot, Mulkot, and all the way to Pattale Bazaar which is very famous for the Panoramic views of the Himalayas where we can clearly see the whole range of Eastern Nepal Himalayan mountains; Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Gaurishanker, Makalu, Kanchanjunga and more. You don’t need to have binoculars to see these scenes because all those mountains are more than 8000 meters high. You can clearly see them with bare eyes from a single spot.
In Background Mt. Everest, Lantang, Lhotse, Makalu, etc
Our guided motorcycle tour to Everest is designed for those who have short stays in Nepal but want to see the world’s highest mountain Mt. Everest once in their lifetime.
Video of Panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Gaurishanker, Makalu, etc
Don’t worry we have got professionals guiding the team for your service at any time so that you could simply enjoy your Everest motorcycle tour. During this tour, we will go up the viewpoint where we can see some parts of the world’s tallest peak in the world, Mt Everest.
We have our Technical and mechanical team to look after your bikes, and will be right behind you all the time so you can roam free heartedly.
Everest Motorcycle tour with Details itinerary & Cost:
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Our representative will pick you up from Airport. Transfer to Hotel. The guide will provide you with a short briefing about the Everest View Motorcycle Tour.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Charikot (138 km)
Early morning, We will start our ride all the way from Kathmandu to Everest’s viewpoint destination.
Day 03: Moto Ride Charikot to Mulkhot (81 km)
On our 2nd day of the ride, we will follow the trail of Tama Koshi Riverbank.
Day 04: Ride Mulkhot to Pattale: (118kms)
We will make a bit of a challenging road to see Everest from the point.
Day 05: Pattale view of Mt. Everest: Rest Day
This is the day, we will see the sunrise and clear view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Makalu, Kanchenjunga, and Gaurishanker from the viewpoint.
Day 06: Ride back to Khurkot from Pattale
Our destination for today will be Khurkot. You will feel the difference in Temperature between Pattale and Khurkot.
Day 07: Ride Khurkot to Kathmandu (85 km / 5 hrs)
Today we take a scenic ride back to Kathmandu and take a rest at the hotel.
End of the tour.
- Airport pick up and drop and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation With Twin sharing basis as per the itinerary
- Delicious breakfast / Lunch/ Dinner during the entire trip
- Bikes with petrol (Trip cost will be changed if you have a different choice of bike)
- Mechanic & Guide
- Medical Kit Bags
- All necessary Conservation Entry Permits and Special permits as per the rules of the Government
- Daily wages with food allowances and accommodation for all staff( Road Captain, Mechanic, Driver)
- Visa Fee for Nepal Entry
- Lunch and dinner during stay in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses, medical and travel insurance emergency evacuation
- All the riding gears for personal use( Helmet, Gloves, riding jackets)
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Any airfare: Domestic, International departure taxes and any excess baggage charges
- Unforeseen costs due to landslide, sick, flight delays, bad weather, etc
- Tips and Gratitude for Guides and Mechanics.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the Price Include section
STARTING TRIP COST – 1899 USD PER RIDER
Note: The More rider in your group you will get more discounts on rates.
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For Cost & Booking inquires: Please write to us at email@example.com for more details.Book Now