Kathmandu Motorcycle Tours
Kathmandu Motorcycle tours
Kathmandu Motorcycle Tours detail itinerary:
Day 1: Kathmandu – Bhaktapur – Nagarkot:
On our first day of the Kathmandu motorcycle tours. Early morning ride to Bhaktapur, one of the oldest monuments present in Nepal situated at 13km east of Kathmandu. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square consists of four distinct squares which are Durbar Square, Taumadhi Square, Dattatreya Square, and Pottery Square, and listed in the UNESCO world heritage site. After we make a walking tour in durbar square we will leave for Nagarkot.
Motorcycle ride to Nagarkot is a combination of the magnificent natural wonders of the Himalayas, be able to watch a magnificent sunset in the evening, and wonderful sunrise with a spectacular view of mountains in the morning with green hills, a terraced hillside with the outstanding offroad motorbiking in Nepal for experience for our riders.
Day 2: Nagarkot – Patan – Boudhanath – Kathmandu:
Early morning view of Mountains from Nagarkot then we drive to Patan durbar square city of the artist. We will visit museums, heritage sites of Patan.
- Patan Durbar Square is located in the center of the city of Lalitpur in Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares (Bhaktapur durbar square, Kathmandu Durbar square, Patan Durbar Square) in the Kathmandu Valley. The major attraction of this place is the ancient royal palace where the Malla Kings of Lalitpur resided.
- Boudhanath Stupa (UNESCO World Heritage site)is situated at 8km east of Kathmandu. Boudhanath stupa is one of the biggest in the world and the center of Buddhism. The Stupa is the largest spherical stupa of Nepal which shelters 50 monasteries around it.
Photo: Visiting Museum in Patan Durbar Square
Day 3: Swoyambu Temple – Kirtipur -Khokana- Kathmandu Durbar Square:
On our 3rd day, We will Experience rural life in the Newari villages of Bungmati, Khokana, and Kirtipur. We will get out of Kathmandu city and head toward the Typical village life of the Kathmandu Valley. Our riders will get to experience the traditional farming techniques & famous Mustard Oil Producing village of Khokana along with the woodcarvers and the craftsmen which are Bungmati famous for. We’ll stop for a local lunch on our way to the village made by local villagers and at last, we will do Kathmandu durbar square walking tour and end our motorcycle tour in Kathmandu.
Our Stops includes:
- Swoyambhu Temple (UNESCO World Heritage site) is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley & the forest covers the temple area which is inhabitants of hundreds of monkeys.
- Kirtipur: This is an ancient Newar township with its brick-paved streets lined with artistic typical Newari houses, and temple squares which provide you a lively atmosphere, city views, and try out the traditional cuisine of Newari ethnicity.
- Kathmandu Durbar Square: (UNESCO World Heritage Site) one of the major attractions in Kathmandu Valley. Most of the monuments in the square were built between the 15th to the 18th century.
Major Highlights of the Tour:
- Taste the best of Nepali food available in the City.
- Explore real old cities of Nepal
- Visit Museum in Patan Durbar Square.
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Try out special Curd in Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
- Enjoy the views of Kathmandu Valley from Uma Maheshwar Temple and Bagh Bhairav Temple.
- Experience a traditional Newari lunch in Kirtipur
- Motorbike with Fuel
- Accommodation on twin sharing room with breakfast.
- Lunch and Dinner throughout the trip.
- Guide Included with his salary, Bike & fuel.