Short ride to Kulekhani (1N/ 2 Days Tour)
Duration: 2 DAYS, Best Time: Any months, Pax: 2 or More,
Kulekhani is also know as Indra Sarobar is a man made lake in Nepal located in Makwanpur District in the Narayani Zone. Markhu and Chitlang is famous place for short hike, Picnic spots, motorbiking, cycling and Sightseeing etc.
We will start our ride at 8 am in the morning, we will visit to some of the famous monasteries, caves in Pharping. After that we will stop to Markhu for a lunch and enjoy boating in Kulekhani. Then we will head to our Hotel in Chitlang, one of the Newari village town.
On day 2, we will start our ride after having our breakfast in hotel in chitlang, then we will explore some of the major place of Chitlang, Tisitung village and get back to kathmandu.
DETAIL ITINERARY FOR DAY RIDE TO KULEKHANI:
- Day 01: Ride from Kathmandu to Pharping
We will start our ride early morning from Kathmandu, some of the Major things we will do in our 1st day of the trip.
– Visit to Pharping Monastery ( Tallest Statue of Padmasambhava)
– Explore Natural Caves in Pharping.
– Boating in Kulekhani Dam.
– Explore Markhu, Chitlang Village.
– Overnight stay in Chitlang.
- Day 2: Ride to Tistung Village & Back to Kathmandu.
– Explore Tistung village & ride back to Kathmandu
Note: The More rider in your group you will get more discounts on rates.
Feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details .
For more details about the trip, please write us at email@example.com.