Short ride to Kulekhani (1N/ 2 Days Tour)
Duration: 2 DAYS, Best Time: Any months, Pax: 2 or More,
Kulekhani is also know as Indra Sarobar is a man made lake in Nepal located in Makwanpur District in the Narayani Zone. Markhu and Chitlang is famous place for short hike, Picnic spots, motorbiking, cycling and Sightseeing etc.
DETAIL ITINERARY FOR DAY RIDE TO KULEKHANI:
- Day 01: Ride from Kathmandu to Pharping
We will start our ride early morning from Kathmandu, some of the Major things we will do in our 1st day of the trip.
– Visit to Pharping Monastery ( Tallest Statue of Padmasambhava)
– Explore Natural Caves in Pharping.
– Boating in Kulekhani Dam.
– Explore Markhu, Chitlang Village.
– Overnight stay in Chitlang.
- Day 2: Ride to Tistung Village & Back to Kathmandu.
– Explore Tistung village & ride back to Kathmandu
For more details about the trip, please write us at email@example.com.