Kathmandu City Tour – 2 Days
Detail itinerary for the tour:
Nagarkot sunrise view and Panorama view of mountains and then get to Changunarayan (UNESCO world heritage site) and move to Bhaktapur city, one of oldest monument present in Nepal. After that we move to Dhulikhel and back to Kathmandu.
On our second day of the tour, we drive to Swayambhunath which is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley and then visit to Patan durbar square city of artist, Pashupatinath temple and Asia biggest Stupa Bouddhanath, Kathmandu.
Photo: Patan durbar Square
Major Attractions of the Tour:
- Taste the best of Nepali food available in City.
- Explore real old cities of Nepal
- Visit Museum in Patan Durbar Square.
- Visit Traditional houses, Local Handicraft market in Kritipur, Khokana
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Try out special Curd in Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Motorbike with Fuel
- 2 Nights accommodation on twin sharing room with breakfast.
- Lunch and Dinner throughout the trip.
- Guide Included with his salary, Bike & fuel .
- Travel, Rescue insurance etc.
- Tips for Guide.
- International Airfare.
- Bar, Beverages, mineral water etc.
- Sightseeing place entrance fee.
- Tips for Guide and Mechanics,
- Bike gears,
- Bar bills, Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes, Personal expenses