Jomsom Muktinath Motorbike Tour
Duration: 7 DAYS, Max Altitude: 3,800M, Best Time: February – June, Sept – Dec.
Experience the thrilling Motorbike ride to jomsom through the scenic countryside along the most
popular Annapurna trekking trail and the hundreds years of old monastery, caves, local tribes and
scenic beauties of the different landscapes including the world’s deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki
This package Kathmandu Jomsom Motorbike tour is mainly designed for those who want to
experience the real life of people from Mountains and the real adventure in Nepal.
16 Riders, 9 Days trip, extreme #adventure, One final destination 'Mustang'.Get ready for another upcoming trip: https://goo.gl/ms1mpVThank you MoonsoonThailand team for coming with us for Motorbike tour to Jomsom-Muktinath.Video by : Pandech Saleewong, Moonsoon Thailand (14 – 23 August 2017) #CityMotorbike #Moonsoonthailand #Motorbikingtour #Mustang #Royalenfield #Jomsom #Muktinath #Nepal
Posted by City Motorbike on Thursday, November 9, 2017
Video from our recent trip to Muktinath, Nepal (August 14, 2017)
Here are the details for the trip:
Trip Route to Muktinath:
Kathmandu- Pokhara- Baglung- Beni- Ghasa- Jomsom- Muktinath
- Visit Natural Hot-spring next Kali Gandaki River
- Observation of local culture, people (Gurung, thakalis) & village.
- Visit Monastries.
- Off-road ride through the world deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- Spectacular view of Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna range.
- Apple farm in Jomsom.
- Visit to Holy Temple Muktinath.
Photo taken in Muktinath 2018
Major Attractions in Muktinath:
- Kunda (It is believed that negative karma will wash way if we can take a holy dip in this pond)
- Mukti Dhara ( The 108 waterpouts where water flows directly from Gandaki River, it is also believed
that devotees who take a bath to be free from sins and bring salvation)
- Jwala Mai Temple ( A temple produce the small Natural gas)
- Gomba Samba ( A Famous monastery situated near entrance gate of Muktinath temple.
Photo taken on the way to Jomsom by Sandy wijaya, Indonesia 2017
Detail Itinerary for Jomsom- Muktinath Motorbike Tour:
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu International Airport and meet our airport representative
transfer to selected hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Early morning ride to Pokhara from Kathmandu by bike (6 hrs. 202km.) Over night
at hotel in Pokhara.
- Day 03: Ride to Kalopani (110km). 65km black topped. 45km dirt road. Great Mountain views.
- Day 04: Ride to Muktinath (3800m) with lunch stop at Jomsom 2680m. 68km. 100% Dirt road. Awesome scenery and landscapes.
- Day 05: Explore Marpha first half of the day. After lunch ride down to Tatopani and enjoy
the natural hotspring.
- Day 06: Ride to Pokhara. (91km).
- Day 07: Ride back to Kathmandu. End of the tour.
- Airport Pickup and drop
- TIMS card
- Tour Guide & Mechanics (Including, Bike, food, salary, accommodation)
- Three meals Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner and 3 Time tea/coffee from Pokhara to Muktinath
- Motorbike with fuel for entire trip.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B / B Plan (Twin sharing basis)
- Hotel in Pokhara with B/ B plan (Twin sharing Basis)
- Supporting Jeep with all expenses
- Lunch and dinner in while staying Kathmandu, beverage, entry fee,
- World heritage site entry fee,
- Travel rescue, insurance,
- Tips for Guide and Mechanics, Bike gears, International tickets,
- Nepali visa fee, Bar bills,
- Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes, Personal expenses etc
Note: Please bring Valid driving license from your country or international driving license, both
works here. Riders must bring proper riding gears. Since Muktinath is at an altitude of 3,710 meters,
please consult your doctor about your health condition and also send us a copy of insurance.
Required documents: We required 4 pp size photographs of each riders for ACAP / TIMS card .
More photo from our gallery in facebook:
Experience the motorbike tour to Jomsom with Annapurna trekking trail includes scenic beauties of the different…
Group: For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required. We can also organize this Jomsom-Muktinath motorbike trip for one person.
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. Please write us at email@example.com for more details.Book Now