Jomsom Muktinath Motorbike Tour
Duration: 7 DAYS, Max Altitude: 3,800M, Best Time: February – June, Sept – Dec.
Experience the thrilling Motorbike ride to jomsom town located at Mustang District of Nepal.
We will ride through the scenic countryside along the most popular Annapurna trekking trail and
the hundreds years of old monastery, caves, local tribes and scenic beauties of the different
landscapes including the world’s deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki River.
This package Kathmandu Jomsom Motorbike tour is mainly designed for those who want to
experience the real life of people from Mountains with the off road adventure in Nepal.
16 Riders, 9 Days trip, extreme #adventure, One final destination 'Mustang'.Get ready for another upcoming trip: https://goo.gl/ms1mpVThank you MoonsoonThailand team for coming with us for Motorbike tour to Jomsom-Muktinath.Video by : Pandech Saleewong, Moonsoon Thailand (14 – 23 August 2017) #CityMotorbike #Moonsoonthailand #Motorbikingtour #Mustang #Royalenfield #Jomsom #Muktinath #Nepal
Posted by City Motorbike on Thursday, November 9, 2017
Video from our recent trip to Muktinath, Nepal (August 14, 2017)
Here are the details for the trip:
Trip Route to Muktinath:
Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kalopani-Jomsom- Muktinath
- Visit Natural Hot-spring next Kali Gandaki River
- Visit to Mustang Valley
- Observation of local culture, people (Gurung, thakalis) & village.
- Visit Monastries.
- Off-road ride through the world deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- Spectacular view of Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna range.
- Apple farm in Jomsom.
- Visit to Holy Temple Muktinath.
Photo taken in Muktinath 2018
Major Attractions in Muktinath:
- Kunda (It is believed that negative karma will wash way if we can take a holy dip in this pond)
- Mukti Dhara ( The 108 waterpouts where water flows directly from Gandaki River, it is also believed
that devotees who take a bath to be free from sins and bring salvation)
- Jwala Mai Temple ( A temple produce the small Natural gas)
- Gomba Samba ( A Famous monastery situated near entrance gate of Muktinath temple.
Photo taken on the way to Jomsom by Sandy wijaya, Indonesia 2017
Detail Itinerary for Jomsom- Muktinath Motorbike Tour:
- Day 00: Arrival in Kathmandu:
You will arrive in Kathmandu at the Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM) and you will meet the airport representative.
From there, you will be transferred to a selected hotel in Kathmandu. (Test drive)
- Day 01: Kathmandu to Pokhara:
Early morning ride to Pokhara from Kathmandu by bike (6 hrs. 202km.) Over night at hotel
- Day 02: Pokhara to Kalopani:
Ride to Kalopani (110km). 65km black topped. 45km dirt road. Great Mountain views.
- Day 03: Kalopani to Muktinath:
Ride to Muktinath (3800m) with lunch stop at Jomsom 2680m. 68km. 100% Dirt road.
Awesome scenery and landscapes.
- Day 04: Muktinath to Marpha to Tatopani:
Explore Marpha first half of the day. After lunch ride down to Tatopani and enjoy the natural hotspring.
- Day 05: Ride to Pokhara. (91km).
- Day 06: Ride back to Kathmandu. Over night Stay in Hotel
- Day 07: Fare well, Transfer to International Airport departure from Nepal.
- Airport Pickup and drop
- TIMS card (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems) Permit
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP))
- local staffs (Guide, Mechanics) wages, accommodation and food
- Spare Parts for Motorbikes
- Motorbike with fuel for entire trip.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B / B Plan (Twin sharing basis/ Single room with Double bed)
- Hotel in Pokhara with B/ B plan (Twin sharing Basis/ Single room with Double bed)
- Farewell dinner
- Lunch and dinner & beverages during entire trip.
- World heritage site entry fee,
- Travel rescue, insurance, Bike Insurance
- Tips for Guide and Mechanics, Bike gears,
- International Airfare
- Nepali visa fee, Bar bills, Cold drinks etc
- Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes, Personal expenses etc
- Please bring Valid driving license from your country or international driving license, both
works here. Since Muktinath is at an altitude of 3,710 meters,
please consult your doctor about your health condition and also send us a copy of insurance.
- Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. & Please bring Valid driving
license from your country or international driving license, both works here.
- We suggest to bring your own complete motorcycle gear (helmet, boots, gloves, suit incl.
- We suggest to bring your personal travel insurance, medical insurance,
- Please follow the tour leader’s instructions during the trip.
- Please take care of your own equipment’s and motorbike. City motorbike will not be responsible for any lost of equipment costs for
STARTING TRIP COST – 1495 USD PER RIDER
(Updated cost effective from 1st Feb 2020.)
Group: For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required. We can also organize this Jomsom-Muktinath motorbike trip for one rider.
The More group you have the more discounts on rates.
Feel free to write us , if you have any question.
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. Please write us at email@example.com for more details.
More photo from our gallery in facebook:
Experience the motorbike tour to Jomsom with Annapurna trekking trail includes scenic beauties of the different…