Jomsom Muktinath Motorbike Tour
Duration: 7 DAYS, Max Altitude: 3,800M, Best Time: February – June, Sept – Dec.
Experience the thrilling Motorbike ride to jomsom through the scenic countryside along the most
popular Annapurna trekking trail and the hundreds years of old monastery, caves, local tribes and
scenic beauties of the different landscapes including the world’s deepest gorge of the Kali Gandaki
This package Kathmandu Jomsom Motorbike tours is mainly designed for those who want to
experience the real life of people from Mountains and the real adventure in Nepal.
Video from our recent trip to Muktinath, Nepal
Here are the details for the trip:
Trip Route to Muktinath:
Kathmandu- Pokhara- Baglung- Beni- Ghasa- Jomsom- Muktinath
- Visit Natural Hot-spring next Kali Gandaki River
- Observation of local culture, people (Gurung, thakalis) & village.
- Visit Monastries.
- Off-road ride through the world deepest gorge Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- Spectacular view of Dhaulagiri and the Annapurna range.
- Apple farm in Jomsom.
- Visit to Holy Temple Muktinath.
Major Attractions in Muktinath:
- Kunda (It is believed that negative karma will wash way if we can take a holy dip in this pond)
- Mukti Dhara ( The 108 waterpouts where water flows directly from Gandaki River, it is also believed
that devotees who take a bath to be free from sins and bring salvation)
- Jwala Mai Temple ( A temple produce the small Natural gas)
- Gomba Samba ( A Famous monastery situated near entrance gate of Muktinath temple.
Detail Itinerary for Jomsom- Muktinath Motorbike Tour:
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu International Airport and meet our airport representative transfer
to selected hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by bike (6 hrs. 202km.) Over night at hotel.
- Day 03: Pokhara-Tatopani (6 hrs. 112km.) after noon relax at nature hot spring over night at
- Day 04: Tatopani-Jomsom (6 hrs. 90 km.) Over night at lodge.
- Day 05: Jomsom-Visit Muktinath holy place, return to Kagbeni (30km.) Over night stay in lodge. Acclimatization day.
- Day 06: Ride to Pokhara. (91km).
- Day 07: Ride back to Kathmandu.
More photo from our gallery in facebook:
Collection from our #Motorbike trip to #Jomsom, Muktinath, Nepal.Get more details on: http://citymotorbike.com/package/jomsom-muktinath-motorbike-tour/
Group: For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required. We can also organize this Jomsom-Muktinath motorbike trip for one person.
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for price.Book Now