[Latest] TAX RATE OF MOTORCYCLE IN NEPAL FOR FISCAL YEAR 2078-2079 by citymoto in Uncategorized Comment: 0
[Latest] Tax Rate of Motorcycle in Nepal for Fiscal Year 2078-2079
List of Transport department in Kathmandu from where you can pay the Taxes of Vehicles in Nepal:
- Transport office in Gurjudhara, Kathmandu
- Transport office in Sano Bharyang, Kathmandu or you can check details from the official site https://www.dotm.gov.np/
1. Taxes rates of Motorcycle in Nepal for 2078/ 2079
List of Tax rates of Motorcycle in Nepal:
|CC||Yearly Tax Rate per year
|Upto 125cc||Rs. 3000|
|125cc to 150cc||Rs. 5000|
|150cc to 225cc||Rs. 6500|
|225cc to 400cc||Rs. 11000|
|400cc to 650cc||Rs. 20000|
|650 and higher||Rs. 30000|
2. Tax Rates of Electric Vehicles in Nepal:
|CC||Yearly Tax Rate
|350 Watt to 1000 Watt||Rs. 2000|
|1001 watt to 1500 watt||Rs. 2500|
|1501 watt and higher||Rs. 300|
Notice by Government of Nepal for Tax rates of Motorcycle in Nepal
Update (July 7 2021) : Now pay motorcycle tax online using Nagarik apps.
How to Renew Bluebook Paying Vehicle Tax in Nepal?
- First, you have to visit the listed transport department to Pay Vehicle Tax.
- Make sure you have a copy of your 3rd party Insurance or Full Insurance of the bike which dates are not expired. If the date is expired, you have to renew your insurance, and then only you are able to pay the Vehicle Tax.
- Check above the Tax rates of the vehicle in Nepal for payment which you need to pay while renewal of your bluebook.
How to Renew Bluebook from Home in Nepal?
(घर मा बसेर ब्लुबूक रिनिउ गर्ने तरिका)
Are you still feel unsafe to go department of Transportation to renewal of your Bluebook of your bike or car?
Please go through the link here: How to pay vehicle tax online in Nepal?
Read our blog about How to process for Embossed Number plates in Nepal.
-END OF THE PAGE –