Guided Motorbike tour to Manang – 10 Days
Duration: 10 DAYS, Riding: Challenging , Best Time: Sep – Dec, Feb -july
Manang (3540m) is situated on the broad valley of the Marshyangdi river to the north of the
Annapurna mountain range which is approximately 250 km from the Capital city Kathmandu.
Manang is closely located to the Nepal-Tibet border which offers Natural view of mountains and
rich natural flora and faunas and one of the last trekking stops for Annapurna Circuit trek.
Our 10 days motorbike tour to Manang will lead you to one of the adventurous road of Nepal.
Get ready to explore Manang with us.
On Royal enfield himalayan while riding in Manang valley, Nepal
Way to #Manang, NepalVideo cr. @akstha #motorbiking #Biketrip #adventure #honda #dirtbike #nepalnow #Nepal #hondacrf #offroad #roadtrip
Posted by City Motorbike on Thursday, October 5, 2017
Video by Anil Shrestha
Photo: Our friend from Norway Mr. Andres, during our Manang trip, Jan 2020
Snow in Manang valley.
- Observation of local culture, people (Gurung, thakalis) & village.
- Gompa (Buddhist monastery)
- Waterfall on the way.
- Tilicho Lake which is highest located Lake of the world.
Tilicho lake in Manang, Nepal
Detail Itinerary for Guided Motorbike tour to Manang:
- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu international airport picked up and drive to a hotel in Thamel
- Day 2: Test drive and Sightseeing in Kathmandu
a) Early morning drive to Nagarkot
b) Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square
c) Patan Durbar Square
d) Swoyabhunath stupa,
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Besishar
- Day 4: Ride from Besishar to chame,
- Day 5: Ride from Chame to Manang Valley,
- Day 6: Full rest day in Manang Valley and Visit to Khangsar on same day,
- Day 7: Ride from Khangsar to Pisang.
- Day 8: Pisang to Shyange
- Day 9: Shyange to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Airport Pickup and drop
- TIMS card (Trekkers’ Information Management Systems) Permit
- ACAP Permit (Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP))
- local staffs (Guide, Mechanics) wages, accommodation and food
- Motorbike spare parts
- Motorbike with fuel for entire trip.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B / B Plan (Twin sharing basis)
Lunch and dinner during entire trip, beverage, entry fee, world heritage site entry fee,
Travel rescue, insurance, Tips for Guide and Mechanics, Bike gears, International tickets,
Nepali visa fee, Bar bills, Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes, Personal expenses etc
STARTING TRIP COST – 2395 USD PER RIDER
(Updated cost effective from 1st Feb 2020.)
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required.
The More rider in your group you will get more discounts on rates.
- Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. & Please bring Valid driving
license from your country or international driving license, both works here.
- We suggest to bring your own complete motorcycle gear (helmet, boots, gloves, suit incl.
- We suggest to bring your personal travel insurance, medical insurance,
- Please follow the tour leader’s instructions during the trip.
- Please take care of your own equipment’s and motorbike. City motorbike will not be responsible for any lost of equipment costs for
Feel free to write us at email@example.com for more details .