Guided Motorbike tour to Manang – 10 Days
Duration: 10 DAYS, Riding: Challenging , Best Time: Sep – Dec, Feb -july
Manang (3540m) is situated on the broad valley of the Marshyangdi river to the north of the
Annapurna mountain range which is approximately 250 km from the Capital city Kathmandu.
Manang is closely located to the Nepal-Tibet border which offers Natural view of mountains and
rich natural flora and faunas and one of the last trekking stops for Annapurna Circuit trek.
Our 10 days motorbike tour to Manang will lead you to one of the adventurous road of Nepal.
Get ready to explore Manang with us.
Way to #Manang, NepalVideo cr. @akstha #motorbiking #Biketrip #adventure #honda #dirtbike #nepalnow #Nepal #hondacrf #offroad #roadtrip
Posted by City Motorbike on Thursday, October 5, 2017
Video by Anil Shrestha
- Observation of local culture, people (Gurung, thakalis) & village.
- Gompa (Buddhist monastery)
- Waterfall on the way.
- Tilicho Lake which is highest located Lake of the world.
Tilicho lake in Manang, Nepal
Detail Itinerary for Guided Motorbike tour to Manang:
- Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu international airport picked up and drive to a hotel in Thamel
- Day 2: Test drive and Sightseeing in Kathmandu
a) Early morning drive to Nagarkot
b) Visit to Bhaktapur Durbar Square
c) Patan Durbar Square
d) Swoyabhunath stupa,
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Besishar
- Day 4: Ride from Besishar to chame,
- Day 5: Ride from Chame to Manang Valley,
- Day 6: Full rest day in Manang Valley and Visit to Khangsar on same day,
- Day 7: Ride from Khangsar to Pisang.
- Day 8: Pisang to Shyange
- Day 9: Shyange to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Airport Pickup and drop
- TIMS card
- Tour Guide & Mechanics (Including, Bike, food, salary, accommodation)
- Three meals Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner and 3 Time tea/coffee
- Motorbike with fuel for entire trip.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B / B Plan (Twin sharing basis)
- Supporting Jeep with all expenses
Lunch and dinner in while staying Kathmandu, beverage, entry fee, world heritage site entry fee,
Travel rescue, insurance, Tips for Guide and Mechanics, Bike gears, International tickets,
Nepali visa fee, Bar bills, Repair charge for any physical damage on motorbikes, Personal expenses etc
STARTING TRIP COST – 2650 USD PER RIDER
(10% Special off for Visit Nepal Year 2020)
Note: Trip Itinerary can be changed according to your request. For this trip Minimum 2 riders is required.
The More rider in your group you will get more discounts on rates.
Feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details .
Please bring Valid driving license from your country or international driving license, both works here and Riders must bring proper riding gears.Book Now